Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken is a delicious and easy-to-make meal that is perfect for any occasion. This dish features tender chicken breasts that are marinated in a mouth-watering mixture of garlic, brown sugar, and other seasonings. The result is a savory and sweet flavor that is sure to please any palate.
To make Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken, you will need the following ingredients: chicken breasts, garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce, olive oil, and pepper. First, combine the garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce, olive oil, and pepper in a small bowl and mix well. Then, place the chicken breasts in a large resealable bag and pour the marinade over them. Seal the bag and toss the chicken breasts to ensure they are evenly coated with the marinade.
Refrigerate the chicken for at least 2 hours or overnight. The longer you marinate the chicken, the more flavorful it will be. Once the chicken is done marinating, remove it from the bag and discard the remaining marinade.
Next, grill or bake the chicken for 20-25 minutes or until it is cooked through. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with your favorite sides. Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken is the perfect meal for a weeknight dinner or a weekend barbecue.
In summary, Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken is a savory and sweet dish that features tender chicken breasts marinated in a mouth-watering mixture of garlic, brown sugar, and other seasonings. It is easy to make and perfect for any occasion. Try it today and enjoy the delicious taste of Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken.
Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken is an easy-to-prepare and delicious recipe that will be ready in just a few minutes on the dinner table.
This dish is sweet and slightly spicy. Everyone in my house loves to eat this Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken, even the youngest members of the family. I recommend you try it for dinner. it does not need a lot of ingredients to prepare, It also does not require a lot of time and effort.
So without further, let me show you in this article here in Ineskohl kitchen, How to prepare Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken.
Ingredients of Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- 2.6 lbs Chicken (1200 g), cut into 8 pieces
- 1/2 cup (100 g) brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) crushed garlic
- Salt and black pepper
How to prepare Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Make some small holes in the chicken.
- Season the chicken with salt and black pepper from all sides, then put it in an oven tray and leave it for 30 minutes.
- On medium heat, heat the oil, then add the garlic and saute for 30 minutes. Ineskohl.info
- Grease the chicken with the garlic and oil mixture, then spread brown sugar on top.
- Cover the tray with foil paper, then put the tray in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove the foil, then put the tray in the oven again for 5 – 10 minutes until the surface turns to a golden color.
If you liked this Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken Recipe, I recommend you visit the Dinner category for similar recipes.