There is nothing more delicious than preparing your bread; we give you a delicious and easy recipe for garlic knots with an excellent flavor and a touch of parsley, accompanied by a creamy cheese dip. They will be a great sensation.
- 8 grams of dry yeast
- 1/4 cups of water, lukewarm
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/4 cups cow’s milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cups butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cups cream cheese, for dip
- 1/2 cups sour cream, for the dip
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, for the dip
- 1/2 cup manchego cheese, for the dip
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the dry yeast with the warm water. Let stand for 10 minutes. Reserve
- Make a volcano with flour, sugar, salt, garlic powder, milk, butter and egg, add the hydrated yeast and mix until a dough is formed.
- Knead for 20 minutes, place in a lightly greased bowl, cover and let stand for 1 hour or until doubled in volume.
- Mix the butter with the garlic and parsley. Set aside.
- Cut the dough into small balls of 30 grams with the help of your hands form a strip and make knots, place on a baking sheet, glaze with the garlic and parsley butter and ferment for 15 minutes more. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- For the dip: heat the cream cheese, cream, cheddar cheese and manchego cheese in a small saucepan. Mix until blended, season and remove from cooking.
- Serve the garlic knots with the cheese dip.