If you’re looking for a recipe for homemade brownies, this one is for you. It has cocoa and a couple of other ingredients.
We have the best recipe for homemade brownies with cocoa. They turn out great and couldn’t be easier.
Time: 45 min
Servings: 6 people
- ½ cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup good quality unsweetened cocoa
- PREHEAT oven to 180°.
- GREASE a brownie pan.
- COMBINE flour, sugar, and cocoa.
- MIX egg and butter in another bowl.
- COMBINE the two preparations to obtain the homemade brownie batter.
- PLACE the batter in the pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- REMOVE the homemade brownies from the oven and let them cool for 15 minutes.
- SERVE these delicious homemade cocoa brownies with cold milk, coffee, or a nice scoop of ice cream.