Homemade milk biscuits, to serve with your cup of breakfast coffee, make this delicious cookie easily with this recipe.
Ingredients of the recipe:
- 250 g flour
- 24 cl of milk
- 5 tbsp cold butter, in pieces
- 1 tablespoon of baking yeast
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
Steps of preparation of the recipe :
- Heat your oven to 180° and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl.
- Add the butter and mix everything by hand.
- Pour the milk on top in batches, stirring until you get a dough – you may not use all the milk.
- Form a ball with your dough and spread it out on a work surface with your rolling pin.
- Fold it in half and then roll it out again. Fold it in half lengthwise, then fold it in half sideways to fold it into quarters.
- Roll it down with the rolling pin, then shape your biscuits with a cookie cutter, form a ball with the remaining dough, spread it out, and shape more biscuits.
- Place your biscuits on the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- And there you have your Homemade Milk Biscuits.