You can’t miss this homemade pizza with pepperoni Domino’s style.
For the dough
- 400g wheat flour
- 50g of cornflour
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1/4 cup of sunflower or olive oil
- 7g of yeast
- Wheat semolina (polenta)
For the sauce
- 1 can of crushed tomato
- Dried oregano
- Dried basil
- 250g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 150g pepperoni
- Dried Oregano
Step by step preparation
Preparation of the dough
- Place the wheat flour in a bowl together with the cornflour.
- Sprinkle the yeast on one of the edges and the salt on the other without touching.
- Add the olive or sunflower oil and the warm water.
- Mix with your hands and knead for several minutes until you obtain a smooth dough.
- Make a ball and let it rest covered for 60 minutes or until it doubles in volume in a warm place away from drafts.
- Spread the work surface with wheat semolina and stretch the dough with a rolling pin into a circle the size of the pizza pan you will use to cook the Domino’s style pizza.
- Grease the pizza pan with oil and place the stretched pizza dough in it. Mark the edges and pour a trickle of oil on the surface of the dough.
- Preheat the oven to 200º C.
- Preparation of the sauce
- Place a colander over a bowl and pour the crushed tomato. Let stand for 15 minutes to drain the liquid and make it much more consistent.
- Discard the liquid and strain the tomato into the bowl. Add the spices to taste and mix.
- Assembly and cooking
- Sprinkle the pizza dough with a little cheese and pour the sauce over it in a trickle.
- Finish topping the pizza with the mozzarella cheese and pepperoni slices.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown and well cooked.
- Remove, cut into portions and sprinkle with a little olive oil.
If you want to know more similar recipes, go to the Pizza category and don’t miss the tips to prepare a perfect pizza.