To eat tasty food, you need to note specific details; then, you can be inventive in your kitchen. Today, we chose to make something easy without an oven and with chocolate, the ingredient that no one can resist!
Chocolate turtles with walnuts require little time and care when tempering the chocolate. There are two alternatives to melt the chocolate, one in a bain-marie without direct contact with water or with the help of the microwave at minimum power every 30 seconds.
The layer of caramel that the ¨Turtles¨ have, we will solve with melted dulce de leche candies. The nuts will be arranged in small piles, three or four times, simulating the shell. Now you have all the tips to solve this recipe, enjoy!
- 250 grams of semi-bitter chocolate
- 200 grams of walnuts
- 25 soft milk caramels
- Sea salt (optional)
- First, peel the walnuts and carefully take the halves, place them in a pan to toast. Then melt the chocolate and set it aside.
- Place the caramels and the water or milk in a small saucepan, cook over medium heat, and constantly stir until it melts completely.
- To assemble the ¨Turtles¨, prepare a tray with parchment paper, place half a spoonful of chocolate, make a circle forming the base, put the nuts, add a teaspoon of melted caramel, and finally, a little more chocolate.
- Let it dry completely at room temperature.
Tip: To make it quick, it will be convenient to work in series. Place chocolate in a circular shape for several little turtles and complete them to avoid melting the raw material permanently.