If you want a quick and refreshing dessert, this Brazilian lemon ice cream pie recipe is for you and for all lemon lovers. It’s the perfect summer recipe, although you can eat it any time of the year.
This Lemon Cream Pie is prepared with butter, condensed, juice lemon and cookies for crust a quick & delicious every one loves this dessert kids and adults as well.
- 100 g of maria cookies for graham cracker crust
- 2 fluid ounces melted butter
- 2 cans of condensed milk
- Zest of a lemon
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 x 200 g fresh cream
- 2 egg whites (for the Pie)
- 3 egg whites (for the meringue)
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- In a food processor, blend the cookies until they form a powder.
- Add melted butter and blend for 1 minute more.
- Put the preparation in a cake pan with a removable bottom. Spread well to cover the bottom and set aside.
- Mix the condensed milk, lemon zest, lemon juice, and 200 g fresh cream in a bowl.
- Beat 2 egg whites until stiff and add to the mixture.
- Add the mixture to the mould—place in the freezer.
- Beat the 3 eggs until stiff, adding the sugar as you go. Once the meringue is obtained, add the remaining 200 g of fresh cream.
- Add the meringue mixture to the Pie and place in the freezer for 3 hours or until the Pie is firm.