If you are used to heavy pasta salads full of mayonnaise, this macaroni and tuna salad will surprise you. Made with tomato and avocado and a light dressing in lemon, the different pasta salad that we show you in ineskohl.info you can include in your diet and it is also a refreshing dish perfect for any time of the day.
Ingredients to make Macaroni salad with tuna:
- 150 grams of macaroni
- 1 sheet of tuna
- 2 units of red tomato
- ½ unit of red onion
- 1 piece of avocado
- ½ piece of cucumber
- 1 piece of lemon
- 30 grams of Almonds
- 10 grams of mint
- Olive oil
- 1 pinch of Salt and Pepper
How to make Macaroni and Tuna Salad:
- Enlist all the ingredients for this delicious pasta salad with vegetables.
- Cook the mini macaroni in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
- To prepare the vegetables for the salad, cut the onion into feathers, tomato, cucumber, and avocado into small squares: Then season the whole thing with salt and pepper.
- Once the macaroni is ready, mix with the tuna, add olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Add the vegetables, except the avocado to prevent it from falling apart. Mix and season with lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- To finish with the macaroni and tuna salad, mix everything with the finely chopped mint, serve and top with the almonds and avocado. And if you like this kind of salad, I recommend you to try the classic pasta salad with tuna.
If you liked the recipe for Macaroni salad with tuna, we suggest you visit our category of Dinner Recipes.