Mini cheese and ham pizzas are an ideal option if you have to make food for a few people or the kids at home. Read the recipe step by step and enjoy a pizza full of flavor but individually sized.
Ingredients Mini pizza with cheese and ham:
- 4 units of pizza dough (small).
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 200 milliliters of pizza tomato sauce
- 150 grams of cooked ham
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
How to make Mini pizza with cheese and ham:
- Pre-prepare all the ingredients to prepare the famous mini pizzas.
- Grease a tin or baking sheet and place the pizza dough on top. If you want to make the homemade dough to make the mini pizzas here are several recipes:
- Add the tomato sauce for pizza on each of the doughs and top, the mozzarella cheese cut into thick strips.
- Cut the ham and add it on top of each of the pizzas.
- Bake in the oven at 180ºC. for 10-15 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Remove from the oven and serve. The mini cheese and ham pizzas can also be made with homemade pizza dough or with sliced bread, they will be delicious.
If you liked the recipe for Ham and Cheese Mini pizza, we suggest you visit our Pizza Recipes category.