Learn how to make the best banana pie in the world without the oven! This recipe is very easy to prepare; you don’t need many ingredients, it has a spectacular flavor and a soft and creamy texture that will melt in your mouth, try it!
- 1 ½ package crushed crackers
- ½ cup melted butter
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 ½ package cream cheese
- 1 ½ cans condensed milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of powdered Gelatin
- ¼ cup water to hydrate the Gelatin
- COMBINE the butter with the crushed crackers until you have the consistency of wet sand; pour the mixture into a mold and press it until you have an even base.
- REFRIGERATE the mold with the cookie base for 30 minutes.
- HYDRATE the Gelatin in the water, mix until smooth and let it hydrate for 10 minutes; melt it in the microwave for 15-second intervals until smooth.
- BLEND bananas with cream cheese, condensed milk, vanilla essence, and lemon juice.
- Add the melted Gelatin in a trickle while blending; pour the mixture into a bowl.
- WHIP the whipping cream until soft peaks form and fold into the banana mixture.
- POUR the banana filling into the cookie base mold and refrigerate for four hours.
- SERVE the banana pie with whipped cream and finely chopped nuts. If you wish, you can add a little chocolate on top.