Please your family this Christmas with this delicious pork loin with Coca Cola sauce. It’s a sweet and sour recipe with a great taste and the loin is not only juicy inside, but also has a delicious crunchy texture outside, try it!
One of the recipes I like to prepare most at Christmas season is this delicious and juicy pork loin in a sweet and sour Coca Cola sauce. It’s a super easy recipe with a great taste. The texture of the pork loin is soft and juicy and the sauce adheres to the golden skin of the pig on the outside, great!
Time : 1 Hour
Servings : 6
- 500 grams of pork loin
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
Coca Cola Sauce:
- 250 millilitres of Coca Cola
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 3 ripe tomatoes
- 3 Pasilla chiles, deveined and seedless
- 1 ancho chili, deveined and seedless
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Season the loin with salt and pepper all over.
- HEAT a skillet, add vegetable oil and seal loin on all sides until golden brown.
- Grill chilies and tomatoes on a griddle; soak peppers in boiling water for 20 minutes.
- LIQUIDATE the chilies with the tomatoes; strain the sauce and set aside.
- SOURCE onion and garlic in a pot with vegetable oil, add the chili sauce, Dijon mustard, honey and Coke; cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- DILUTE the cornstarch in ½ cup of water and add it to the sauce; season with salt and pepper.
- PLACE pork loin in ovenproof dish and cover with sauce; bake for one hour at 220°C and dip the pork loin in its juices every 25 minutes.
- REMOVE the loin from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- SERVE the pork loin slices covered with the Coca Cola sauce.