If you love cheesecake and you love Oreos, this recipe is for you. We’re combining the two flavours in a delicious cheesecake with a soft, flavorful texture that everyone will love. Cheesecake has a long history because already in ancient Greece, it was part of the athletes’ diet, as they thought it gave them a great dose of energy. Over the years, the recipe has gained followers and has incorporated various ingredients that have spread throughout the world. Nowadays, fresh cheese, the basic ingredient of cheesecake, is combined with a wide variety of ingredients and flavors that make this recipe a real treat.
For the base of the cake
- 100 grams of butter
- 1 package of Oreo cookies
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
For the filling
- 380 grams of fresh cheese like Philadelphia
- 1 1/4 cups of milk
- 1 1/4 cups of cream
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 sheets of unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup of cold water
- 1/2 spoon of vanilla essence
- Toppings for decoration
- 6 or 7 Oreo cookies
- Strawberry syrup (optional)
- Red fruits (optional)
You will need:
- Cake pan
- Mixing bowl
- We start our no-bake Oreo cheesecake recipe by crushing 160 grams of Oreo cookies. This is the amount that fits in one package of Oreo’s.
- Then, put 100 grams of butter in a glass or cup and melt it in the microwave for 35 or 40 seconds, depending on the power of your appliance. We recommend that you take a quick look to see when the butter is liquid so you can remove it in time.
- Once you have the melted butter, put it in a container and mix it with the Oreo cookie powder. Add a little salt as well. To give a special and delicious touch to your Oreo cheesecake, we recommend adding a teaspoon of vanilla essential oil at this time.
- Once the butter and cookies are well mixed and homogeneous, spread the dough on the pan you will use. Crush the mass of cookies well against the base of the mold because this will be the dough of the cheesecake. Once it is ready, place the mold in the refrigerator and let it cool for 15 minutes (minimum) until the dough hardens.
- While the batter is chilling, begin preparing the cheesecake filling. To begin, dissolve three sheets of unflavored gelatin in a glass of cold water. Once dissolved, heat the glass in the microwave for about a minute and a half and set it aside.
- Next, beat the 380 grams of cream cheese, 1 1/4 cups of sour cream, 1 1/4 cups of milk, one cup of sugar and half a spoon of vanilla essence in a blender for about two minutes until everything is perfectly blended and the texture is smooth.
- After this time, add the gelatin you saved to the mixture and beat for a few more minutes. Important: make sure the gelatin is still warm when you add it to the other ingredients. You can also add 60 grams of ground Oreos to the filling for a spectacular result.
- Now that you have all the ingredients mixed together, it’s time to take the pan out of the fridge with the chilled oreo butter cookie dough. Pour the mixture of cheese, milk, cream, sugar and vanilla that you have prepared for the filling on the base of the mold.
- To make the no-bake oreo cheesecake recipe even more delicious and appetizing looking, we recommend using some toppings. For example, cut some oreo cookies into small pieces and add them on top of the topping as an ornament or add on top of the mini oreos. If you want, you can also sprinkle the cake with strawberry syrup or add some red fruits. The contrast of flavors, by the way, will be delicious.
- Now that your cake is ready, it’s time to leave it in the fridge for at least five hours to reach the desired consistency and texture.
- After the recommended time, you can unmold the cake and prepare to serve and taste it.
If you would like to read more articles similar to No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe, we recommend you visit the Recipes category.
- Even if you think there is not enough butter, do not add more than the amount indicated. Unlike the Cookie Mary, the Oreo Cookie sticks more easily. Plus, if you add a lot of butter, you’ll end up with a heavy cake that’s hard to digest. Bet on a lighter touch with this cake.
- Once the cake is done, leave it in the fridge as long as possible to set completely. Our recommendation is that you make the cake overnight, as it will be much more consistent. If you don’t leave it in the fridge long enough, it may not have finished setting. Don’t be impatient!
- If you want the cake to be even more flavorful, you can also add Oreo cookie pieces to the filling. If you do it this style, we recommend grating the cookie on top of the cake as a decoration. Create your own presentation!
- Keep in mind that Oreo cheesecake is a sweet and hearty cake. One piece will satisfy you. Enjoy!