If you want to learn how to make an easy and step by step oven-roasted chicken, don’t miss this roast chicken recipe that we present you in ineskohl.info.
The oven-roasted whole chicken is one of the most consumed dishes in every home. With this easy recipe, you will learn how to make it in a homemade and very practical way. The secret is to cook the chicken in its juices and fats, resulting in an oven-roasted chicken that is crispy on the outside but very juicy on the inside.
Do not hesitate and prepare the next day you have family or guests at home this main dish of oven-roasted chicken that will surely triumph for its rich flavor and good texture.
Prep Time: 1h 30m
Ingredients to make Oven Roasted Chicken:
- 1 chicken
- 15 grams of chicken seasoning
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 60 grams of butter
- 10 milliliters of olive oil
- 3 lemons
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
How to make oven-roasted chicken:
- Getting all the ingredients ready is the first step in preparing this easy oven-roasted chicken.
- Remove excess fat from the chicken and tail, wash with lemon and water, and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a bowl, make the seasoning mixture with the melted butter. Add the olive oil, chicken seasoning, garlic, and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper and with a brush cover the chicken with the previous mixture all over then cut a lemon into slices and put it inside the Chicken.
- Bake the chicken in the oven at 200 ºC for 90 minutes until golden brown.
- Once the roast chicken is in the oven, remove the lemon slices, let it rest, and serve the crispy oven-roasted chicken in pieces. You can serve it with artichokes with potatoes, Hasselback potatoes, or a delicious orange and walnut salad for example. If you liked this recipe, or have any comments or concerns, please let us know your opinion.
If you liked the recipe for Oven-roasted Chicken, we suggest you visit our category of Dinner Recipes.