Pasta, as a source of carbohydrates, is a crucial component for a healthy and balanced diet. It all depends on the seasoning you put on it, so let’s eat pasta!
Today we are going to prepare a delicious pasta dish, shells with minced meat. In this case, you can take it as a unique dish since the beef serves as a second course.
- 220 grams of shells.
- ¼ kilo of minced meat (I have used beef).
- Fried tomato.
- Red bell pepper. (I have put it roasted)
- ½ onion and 2 cloves of garlic
- Oil and salt
- Cook the pasta and drain it.
- Chop the onion and garlic cloves and fry in a frying pan.
- Add the minced meat and fry. Add salt to taste.
- Add the bell pepper; since it is roasted, if you put it naturally, you will have to fry it before.
- Add the shells and fried tomato to taste.
- Stir all the ingredients well and keep in the frying pan for a few minutes so that the shells get a taste.
Ready to eat!