Pasta, as a source of carbohydrates, is a crucial component for a healthy and balanced diet. It all depends on the seasoning you put on it, so let’s eat pasta!
Today we are going to prepare a delicious pasta dish, shells with minced meat. In this case, you can take it as a unique dish since the beef serves as a second course.
If you are confused about what to serve your family at the dinner table, don’t worry. This delicious Pasta Shells With Ground Beef dish is easy to prepare, and even my kids love it. It will be ready in just a few minutes.
How do I store Pasta Shells With Ground Beef leftover?
Put the leftover Pasta Shells With Ground Beef in an airtight food container and put it in the refrigerator. It will remain edible for 3 days.
How do I freeze Pasta Shells With Ground Beef leftover?
Put the pasta in an airtight food container and put it in the freezer. It will remain edible for 2 months.
In Ineskohl Kitchen blog, I will show you how to cook Pasta Shells With Ground Beef at home just in few minutes.
- 220 grams of shells.
- ¼ kilo of minced meat (I have used beef).
- Fried tomato.
- Red bell pepper. (I have put it roasted)
- ½ onion and 2 cloves of garlic
- Oil and salt
- Cook the pasta and drain it.
- Chop the onion and garlic cloves and fry in a frying pan.
- Add the minced meat and fry. Add salt to taste. (ineskohl.info)
- Add the bell pepper; since it is roasted, if you put it naturally, you will have to fry it before.
- Add the shells and fried tomato to taste.
- Stir all the ingredients well and keep in the frying pan for a few minutes so that the shells get a taste.
Ready to eat!
If you liked this Pasta Shells With Ground Beef Recipe, I recommend you visit Dinner category for similar recipes.