There is room for some homemade sweets like these oatmeal and peanut butter cookies in a healthy diet. We bring you a sweet recipe that provides us with many nutrients and does not abuse sugar or saturated fats. Try them and tell us what you think!
The recipe is very simple and with only 7 ingredients that you have to mix in a bowl. That’s pretty much all you have to do before putting them on a tray and baking them for 12 minutes; it’s that simple! Keep an eye on the cookies because I assure you they will fly fast. In our online store, you can find all the kitchen utensils you are looking for.
These cookies are free of refined flour and gluten. The peanuts make these cookies rich in protein and monounsaturated fats. In addition, these cookies contain a good amount of fibre. We have sweetened them with a little unrefined cane sugar; you can reduce the amount or use other natural sweeteners such as agave syrup or honey.
If you want to prepare healthier sweets at home, these Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies can be good. We leave you with the recipe!
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 12 min
Total baking time: 22 min
Servings: 8 Author: Ineskohl Kitchen
- 50 g of crushed oat flakes
- 50 g whole oat flakes
- 60 g peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp. cane sugar (or another natural sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 ounces of chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and line a baking tray with a non-stick silicone mat.
- Mix the ground oats, peanut butter and egg in a bowl until smooth.
- Stir in the whole oat flakes, sugar, baking powder, salt and chopped chocolate, reserving a few pieces to decorate at the end. Finish mixing everything well.
- With the help of a spoon, take portions of dough and shape them into 8-10 cookies. Place them on the baking sheet, add a few more pieces of chocolate on top and bake at 180°C for 11-12 minutes or until they have a nice golden colour.