Surely you know the typical peanut butter from the United States. It is a spreadable cream made with these nuts. One of my sons loves it; he would eat the whole jar in spoonfuls. The other day I decided to surprise him with this cake that I found here. If you like this spread, you can also check out this recipe for peanut butter cookies.
- 120 ml sunflower oil
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups of flour with yeast
- 2 bananas
- 150 ml yogurt
- 5 tablespoons of chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter
- Mix the flour with the sugar. On the other hand, mix the beaten eggs with the oil, the yogurt, and half of the peanut butter. Mash the bananas and leave half of them to be cut into slices and set aside. Mix the mashed banana with the above.
- We unite both mixtures until they are well integrated. Finally, add the sliced banana and the chocolate chips.
- Grease a mold and pour the mixture. Bake at 180º for 45-50 minutes until it comes out clean when poked with a stick.
- Let cool and spread the remaining peanut butter on top. Ready to eat.
Tips: You can try to change it for Nutella or speculoos cream.