Chocolate chip cookies are one of the most demanded by both children and adults, and preparing them at home is easy. Do you want to know how? Don’t miss this recipe from Ineskohl.info and discover how to prepare your own chocolate chip cookies.
Ingredients to make Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- 2½ cups Flour (350 grams).
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter at room temperature
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (Hersey) or any other baking brand
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
How to make Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- The first thing we are going to do before we start making the dough for our homemade cookies is to preheat the oven to 350ºF or 180ºC. Then, take a bowl with sufficient capacity and sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Take another bowl and beat the butter together with the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla essence until it reaches a creamy texture. To get the butter to room temperature and make it easier to mix with the other ingredients, we recommend that you remove it from the refrigerator 30 minutes before starting to make the chocolate chip cookies.
- Add the eggs one at a time to the butter and sugar mixture and continue beating.
- Once integrated, add the flour and baking soda mixture little by little and continue beating.
- Once you have the cookie dough, add the chocolate chips and walnuts and incorporate them with a spoon or spatula, not with the mixer. Now make balls with the dough and place them on a baking sheet, with a little flour previously sprinkled, and with some separation between them.
- Bake the chocolate chip cookies for about 20 minutes. Depending on the power of your oven, they will take more or less time; you should remove them when they are golden brown.
- When they are ready, remove them and let them cool. You can serve them with a delicious milkshake.
If you liked the recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies, we suggest you check out our Cookie Recipes category.