Looking for a perfect dinner? We have the recipe for you.
Just reading the ingredient list for this recipe will make your mouth water.
Try this one, it’s excellent.
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- 6 pork tenderloin medallions
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tsp. butter, divided
- 1 or 2 Cortland apples, peeled, sliced
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup 15% cooking cream
- 1 green onion
- Salt, pepper, paprika, and curry powder
- In a small bowl, mix maple syrup, mustard, vinegar, and garlic.
- Season the medallions with salt, pepper, paprika, and curry.
- Place the pork medallions in a 9-inch square dish and pour the marinade.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 1 hour at room temperature.
- In a skillet, heat oil and butter.
- Sear the medallions (keep the marinade for step 9) on each side until golden brown.
- In a second skillet, heat the remaining butter.
- Cook the apple slices on each side for about 4 minutes.
- Add the green onion to the cooking juices of the medallions and add the apple juice and reserved marinade.
- Bring to a boil and reduce by half.
- Stir in the cream and add the apples.
- No one can resist the creamy and tasty sauce that goes beautifully with your pork medallions.