Pork ribs are generally cooked using braising, cooking food with very little liquid, covered, and baked. A good braising results in a very tender, juicy meat that comes off the bone easily. With Ineskohl.info you will learn how to braise pork ribs with sweet and sour sauce Cajun style. Cheer up and enjoy delicious pork ribs with a spicy flavor with sweet and slightly spicy touches,
- 500 grams of pork ribs
- 5 grams of Cajun seasoning
- 20 grams of sunflower oil
- Sweet and sour sauce
- 200 grams of Ketchup
- 1 piece of orange
- 50 milliliters of white vinegar
- 50 grams of Sugar (¼ cup)
- 1 pinch of Paprika
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of Pepper
How to make
- Before making this baked pork ribs recipe, the first step is to get all the ingredients ready.
- Place the orange juice, ketchup, vinegar, and Sugar in a pot to make the soy-free sweet and sour sauce. Cook over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
- When the sauce is almost ready, add the paprika to enhance the flavor, salt, and Pepper; once ready, set aside. Ineskohl.info
- Separately, season the pork ribs with the Cajun seasoning, salt and Pepper.
- In a frying pan with a little oil, cook the pork ribs over high heat to seal them on all sides. Wait a few minutes until they are golden brown.
- In a baking dish, add the pork ribs, cover with a little bit of sweet and sour sauce, and a splash of water. Bake in the oven covered with aluminum foil for 1 hour and a half at 180 degrees.
- When finished cooking, let stand a few minutes and serve the ribs in sweet and sour sauce, covering with a little more sauce if desired. This recipe is ideal with mashed potatoes and sautéed broccoli.
If you liked this recipe or have any comments or concerns, please let us know what you think.
If you liked the Prime Rib recipe , we suggest you visit our Dinner Recipes category.