At Ineskohl Kitchen, we teach you how to prepare this recipe for pumpkin bars, ideal for any celebration or birthday for children (and adults). This sweet is made with natural ingredients and little fat. Try this easy and original recipe!
Ingredients to make Pumpkin Bars:
- 6 tablespoons of Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5 3/4 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 180 grams of pureed pumpkin
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon of Cinnamon powder
- 40 grams of chopped walnuts
For the glaze
- 2 3/4 tablespoons of cheese spread
- 2 3/4 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 8 milliliters of cream
- 5 3/4 tablespoons of powdered sugar
How to make Pumpkin Bars:
- First, we gather all the ingredients to prepare the pumpkin bars.
- If instead of pumpkin puree, we use fresh pumpkin, the first step is to cook the pumpkin in boiling water until tender.
- Once cooked, we mash the pumpkin and puree it.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar, the melted butter, and the pumpkin puree.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon. Mix well and add the chopped walnuts.
- Put the dough in a rectangular baking dish and bake the pumpkin bars in the oven at 170 ºC for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the glaze: mix the cheese spread with the butter, vanilla essence, and powdered sugar.
- These pumpkin bars can be eaten for a snack or breakfast accompanied by an infusion of ginger and lemon. Enjoy!
If you liked the recipe of Pumpkin Bars, we suggest you to enter our category of Desserts Recipes.