These delicious pumpkin-flavoured cheesecake bars will be the perfect complement to your after-dinner snack, thanks to their autumnal flavour.
What you need
- 1 package (for 2 layers) of yellow cake mix flour
- 4 eggs, quantity divided
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 package (8 oz) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
- 1/2 cup compacted brown sugar
- 1 package (3.4 oz) JELL-O Pumpkin Spice Flavor Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 envelope of DREAM WHIP Whipped Topping Mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
Let’s make it
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Line a 13×9-inch pan with foil, leaving the excess foil on sides; spray with cooking spray. Combine cake mix, 1 egg and butter well; press this into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, pudding powder and remaining eggs with an electric mixer; pour mixture over pie crust.
- Bake for 40 min. or until center is almost set; cool for 10 min. Use excess paper to transfer dessert to wire rack; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, beat the topping, milk and syrup in a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until well blended. Then beat this on high speed for 4 min. or until the mixture forms stiff flakes. Refrigerate this topping until ready to use.
- Spread topping over dessert; sprinkle dessert with cinnamon.
Prepare this dessert with JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding and stir 1 tbsp. Pumpkin pie spice into the cream cheese mixture before pouring over the crust.
Prepare with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
How to store
Store the dessert in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator.