Rice cakes were born in Asia. They are made from brown rice, which provides significant proportions of fiber and various minerals, such as iron, magnesium, and zinc, which represents a great source of energy.
For this reason, consuming it at breakfast is the ideal way to start a day full of energy. See here the recipe so you can prepare it yourself.
- 2 cups and half of brown rice
- Microwave-safe plastic wrap
- First, boil the rice and let it cool. Then, form handfuls of rice giving it a circular shape, approximately the size of the meat medallions and with a thickness of half a centimeter or so.
- Wrap it with plastic wrap. Put it in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes. Heat it in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Then, turn it over and continue heating it for a few seconds more. Repeat the operation two more times.
- Remove the plastic wrap from the rice Cakes and toast it in a frying pan, on both sides, to taste.
- Let it cool and serve it
You can add strawberries, bananas, or kiwi, add a little grated coconut, chocolate chips, or peanut butter.