Are you a cauliflower lover? Do you want to innovate with this vegetable by making a different recipe? Well, today in ineskohl.info we bring you a special cauliflower recipe suitable for all palates, learn how to prepare cauliflower in a cheese sauce, and see how everyone wants to repeat this delicious side dish with cauliflower. Let’s go then with the step-by-step of the recipe and its ingredients.
- 1 unit of cooked cauliflower
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1 tablespoon of wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons of Butter
- 50 grams of mozzarella cheese
- 50 grams of Dutch cheese
- 2 glasses of milk
- 1 teaspoon of dehydrated Onion
- 1 pinch of garlic paste
- 1 pinch of salt
How to make it:
- Our first step to make the cauliflower in sauce recipe is to pre-alist the ingredients. Remember that to make the cauliflower you must cook it in boiling salted water for about 10-15 minutes.
- To make the cheese sauce, place a saucepan over medium heat and add the butter until it melts. Add the wheat flour so that it forms a thick paste and add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Once a paste is formed, which will be the base of our cheese sauce, add the milk together with the white wine, a little garlic paste, and the dehydrated onion. Mix well until the ingredients are integrated.
- Ideally, the base sauce should have a thick consistency as shown in the picture. Once it is well thickened, turn off the heat, adjust the flavor and if you want, you can add any other ingredient of your preference.
- Add the grated cheeses and with the heat of the sauce, you will see how they melt and integrate into the sauce.
- Separately, grease a baking dish and add our cauliflower.
- Coat the cauliflower with the cheese sauce and if you wish you can add a little extra Parmesan cheese for gratin. Preheat the oven to 180ºC. and cook the cauliflower in the sauce until the Parmesan cheese is golden brown.
- Serve the cauliflower with cheese sauce fresh from the oven and enjoy! This cauliflower au gratin dish is ideal to serve as a side dish to any dish with flatter flavors such as grilled chicken or roasted rabbit.
If you would like more vegetable recipes and have any comments or questions, write to us, enjoy!
If you liked the recipe Cauliflower in cheese sauce, we suggest you visit our Dinner Recipes category.