Baked sausages with peppers are quick-cooking and suitable for the whole family, to make them even more substantial, you can add potatoes cut into small pieces.
- 800 gr. of fresh sausages
- 3 large red peppers
- 1 large red onion
- 4 tablespoons of peeled and chopped tomato pulp
- Oregano or rosemary
- Fine salt
- Black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
How to make Baked sausages with peppers
- Wash the peppers, remove the stems and seeds inside with a sharp knife, cut into strips of uniform thickness.
- Peel the onion, wash it and cut it into feathers.
- Arrange the peppers and onions in a large Teflon baking dish, season with a little salt (you can adjust the flavor when you add the sausage), black pepper, herbs to taste and the tomato pulp, complete with a little oil and mix everything well.
- Cut the sausages into pieces of your choice, if you have children choose a smaller size.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C and cook the peppers for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the sausage in the same tray and mix well so that everything takes flavor.
- Cook in the oven for another 15 minutes at 200 ° C; if you want a crispy crust, operate the grill function for a few minutes to complete the cooking.
- Serve the baked sausage with peppers and onions, accompanied by slices of homemade bread.
- 3 hot dog sausages
- 1 small onion
- 1/4 red bell pepper
- 1/4 green bell pepper
- Pinch of oregano or Provencal herbs
- 3 tablespoons fried tomato
- to taste Salt and pepper
- Little olive oil
- First, julienne the onion and peppers.
- In a frying pan, put a little olive oil over medium heat, add the chopped onion and peppers, fry for about 5 minutes.
- Cut the sausages into three parts (depending on the size) and add them to the frying pan together with the fried tomato, Salt, pepper, and herbs. Cook everything together for 5 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Cover and leave on low heat for another 5 minutes to finish cooking. Ready!
- It can be served with french fries, rice, mashed potatoes, or eaten with some bread. Enjoy it.