For pasta and seafood lovers, this recipe is perfect. Spaghetti with Alfredo sauce and shrimp is quick and easy to prepare. In addition, the Alfredo sauce is creamy and full of flavor, so you will leave all your guests surprised with this delicious dish.
Follow here, in Ineskohl Kitchen, and discover step by step how to make alfredo pasta with shrimp, a perfect recipe for a romantic dinner.
Ingredients to make Pasta Alfredo with shrimp:
- 125 grams of spaghetti
- 6 shrimp
For the Alfredo sauce
- 200 grams of heavy cream (cream) (3/4 cup)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 dessert spoon of butter
- 1 pinch of parsley
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
How to make Pasta Alfredo with shrimp:
- Before making the Alfredo pasta with shrimp, the first step is to get all the ingredients ready. If you don’t have shrimp, you can use shrimp or prawns. Also, the quantities indicated are for one person, so it is necessary to double the quantities for a larger number of diners. Ineskohl.info
- Melt the butter to fry the peeled and deveined shrimp in a frying pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and cook the seafood for two minutes.
- Add the finely chopped garlic and sauté over very low heat for five more minutes.
- To continue with the preparation of the Alfredo sauce, it is time to add the cream, mix everything very well and cook over low heat until it boils. Add salt and pepper to taste if necessary.
- Next, add the spaghetti previously cooked in boiling salted water for 12 minutes. Mix everything very well to proceed to finish the alfredo pasta with the shrimp recipe.
- Tip: To intensify the dish’s flavor, cook the unpeeled shrimp for a couple of minutes, remove them and cook the pasta in the water.
- Turn off the heat and add the finely chopped parsley to finish with the Alfredo sauce. Mix everything very well.
- Serve the Alfredo pasta with shrimp and enjoy this delicious Italian dish.
This recipe is perfect for enjoying a glass of white wine and serving as an appetizer with the traditional rice arancini. If you like seafood and learn how to make spaghetti with shrimp, you will love it. If you liked this recipe with shrimp or prawns, or have any comments or concerns, let us know your opinion.
If you liked the Alfredo pasta recipe with shrimp, we suggest you visit our category of dinner recipes.