This is a recipe for a dish that many people have been cooking for years, and it’s a favorite among many. The honey in the recipe gives the wings a sweet taste, while the lemon and garlic give them a tangy flavor. These wings are sure to be delicious anytime you eat them!
- 1 kg of chicken wings
- 2 tbsp. mustard
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp of hot pepper
- salt and pepper
- Start by cutting the tips of the chicken wings, washing them with salt, and putting them on high heat to remove the hair.
- Prepare a marinade with lemon juice, mustard, paprika, curry, garlic, hot pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Coat the chicken wings with this marinade and let them marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Place the wings in a lightly oiled baking tray at 200°C. Turn the wings over to brown them on both sides. Cook for 30 to 40 minutes until crispy.
- Serve the chicken wings with barbecue sauce.