The steak and Cheese Garlic Toast recipe is delicious and easy to prepare, ready in just a few minutes.
Without any further, I will show you how to prepare this delicious Steak and Cheese Garlic Toast at your home without going out to buy them.
- 1 pound shaved thin cheesesteak meat
- 6 Pieces of Toast
- 1 Red bell peppers
- 2 Small onion
- Pepper and salt to taste
- 3 Pieces of mozzarella cheese
- 3 Pieces provolone cheese
- Butter and Olive oil
- Cut the red bell pepper and onion into small pieces.
- Add a little olive oil to a cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add the red bell pepper and onion to the cast iron skillet and stir for a few minutes.
- Add the cheesesteak meat, salt, and pepper to the cast iron skillet, and keep stirring until the color of the cheesesteak meat turns brown.
- Place one slice of provolone cheese on top of three toasts. ineskohl.info
- Using a spoon, Add the cooked cheesesteak meat on top of the three toasts.
- Add the mozzarella cheese on top of each cheesesteak meat on the toast.
- Place another toast on top of each one.
- Melt one tablespoon of butter in the cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Put the sandwiches in the cast iron skillet and leave it for a few minutes until the cheese melts and the toast gets toasted.
Serve it and enjoy
If you liked this Steak and Cheese Garlic Toast Recipe, I recommend you visit the Dinner category for similar recipes.