Summer is here, and hot weather means grilling! The following surf & turf recipe is sure to make your mouth water! Prepared in only 10 minutes, it will give you 4 portions of only 560 calories each!
This recipe is ideal for summer evenings with family and friends!
- 4 New York cut strip steaks
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces (250 grams) shrimp, tails removed
- 4 cloves of garlic (or 1 tablespoon minced garlic)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup of 35% cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sliced fresh parsley
- Add salt and pepper to your steaks on both sides to taste.
- In a skillet, add olive oil and your steaks. Cook to the desired temperature according to the desired doneness.
- In the same pan, add the butter, which you will melt by mixing with the remaining oil.
- Add your shrimp to the pan, along with salt and pepper to taste. Turn your shrimp over halfway through cooking.
- Add more butter to the bottom of your pan. Stir it in so that it is evenly distributed.
- Then add your minced garlic, which you will spread evenly over the surface of your pan.
- Then add your chicken stock to the pan. Mix well so that it blends with garlic, butter, and oil. Then add your cream.
- Add 35% cream to the pan and continue mixing.
- Finish with a bit of salt and pepper to taste. Finally, add your grated parmesan cheese to the pan. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Then add a little parsley and continue to mix. Finally, add your shrimp back into the cream so that they are well seasoned.
- On a plate, add your steak and top it with the shrimp generously covered with cream.
- That’s it! Serve with potatoes, grilled vegetables or a salad and enjoy!