Christmas Fudge, the perfect dessert for Christmas Eve, it is really easy to make for the pleasure of your children, here you find the easiest recipe to make it at home
- 3 oz. of chocolate chips
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp. colored sprinkles
- First line a baking dish with parchment paper, butter it lightly.
- Then put the milk, chocolate, cream, butter, vanilla and salt in a saucepan.
- Then put the pan on medium heat and stir to melt the chocolate and have a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- Pour your mixture into the mold, sprinkle with the sweetened sprinkles and put in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Finally here is your Christmas fudge, cut into squares and serve, bon appétit to all.