Are you looking for something Delicious and easy to cook for tonight’s dinner? well! we have the perfect dish for you, Taco Braid everyone in your house will love this dish, old and young.
Well no matter what happens tonight, this Taco Braid recipe is definitely a keeper!
- Puff pastry dough
- 1 beaten egg
- Grated or sliced cheese
- Red bell pepper
- Green bell pepper
- Yellow bell pepper
- Bacon in strips or cubes
- Wash and cut all the vegetables.
- Pour oil into a frying pan and fry the vegetables with salt and pepper to taste. Then add the bacon.
- Spread the puff pastry dough and cut strips on both sides, as shown in the photos. Add part of the cheese to the central area of the puff pastry.
- Let the bacon and vegetables cool and then place them in the central area of the puff pastry.
- Close the puff pastry by alternating a strip of puff pastry on each side.
- Cover with the beaten egg and some cheese, and place in the oven (preheated to 200°C) until the puff pastry is puffed and golden brown.