One of the best ways to learn about different cultures is through food.
Tacos, originally from Mexico, which has one of the biggest and tastiest cuisines in the world, together with lasagna from the exquisite Italian cuisine, merge in this delicious dish.
- 500 grams of ground beef ( 1lb)
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 can of tomatoes cut into squares
- 1 can of nacho-cheese soup
- ¼ cup cream
- 6 taco tortilla
- 5 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a saucepan, cook ground beef, use a spatula to break it up until it changes color.
- Add taco seasoning packet, ¼ cup water, and cook for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine diced tomato, 1 can of nacho-cheese soup, ¼ cup crema.
- Stir well and then add to the meat mixture in the pan.
- Meanwhile, drizzle a little oil on a baking sheet and place two tortillas, add some of the prepared mixtures on top and cover with two more tortillas. Repeat this step once more.
- Use grated cheddar cheese for the topping, until it is completely covered.
- Bake the pan in the oven at 175 °C (350 °F) for 20 minutes.
- Divide the lasagna into several large pieces and serve with sour cream, cilantro, and guacamole.