The homemade fruit salad we propose here is a refreshing and straightforward recipe, ideal for hot summer days. Fruits are rich in flavors, vitamins, and various nutritional properties. The WHO recommends eating them daily to stay healthy, both physically and mentally. You can eat it for dessert or between meals. Homemade fruit salad is an ingenious and easy way to consume your daily fruit ration. It’s also a great way to get your kids to eat it.
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- 1 pear
- 1 peach
- 4 strawberries
- 3 oranges
Steps to follow:
- The recipe here can be modified according to the fruits in season or your desires. Start by squeezing two oranges to extract the juice.
- Cut the other fruits into small pieces: strawberries, peach or nectarine, pear, banana, apple. Put everything in a container.
- Pour over the orange juice and a little lemon juice (unless you are afraid of the acidity). Accompany the fruit salad with small cookies or wafers. (source : ineskohl.info )
- You can add a little sugar or honey.
- Fruit should be a central part of your daily diet. It provides the water and nutrients you need to stay healthy and cure or prevent illness.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to make a homemade fruit salad. In that case, we recommend you to visit the category Recipes.