Surprise the little ones in the house with these vanilla cookies with m&m’s. They are crunchy on the outside and soft in the inside, delicious!
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup refined sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 ½ cup m&m’s
- CREAM the butter together with both sugars, beat until the mixture is fluffy and compact.
- ADD vanilla essence and eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition.
- COMBINE salt with the flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- ADD 1/3 of the dry ingredients, whisk to incorporate, add half of the milk, mix and repeat until dry and wet ingredients are combined.
- RESERVE ½ cup of the m&m’s and fold in the remaining m&m’s, beat until well incorporated.
- PLACE waxed paper on a baking sheet. Form small balls of the same size using two spoons, place them on the baking sheet leaving a space of 4cm between each one.
- ADD the rest of the m&m’s on top of the cookies.
- BAKE at 180ºC for 12 minutes or until lightly browned on the edges.
- REMOVE from oven and let cool completely before serving.