Ingredients required to make the cheesecake base
- 120 grams of biscuit
- 1 tablespoon of regular sugar
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
How to make the cheesecake base
- We first put the biscuits in a mixing machine, and beat them with a mixer to get very small biscuit pieces
- In the absence of a mixer, the biscuits can be placed in a bag, and use a grater or any tool to break the biscuit and soften it as much as possible
- Then put the melted butter and sugar and mix it well with the biscuit granules
- In the oven tray, put the biscuit powder, butter and sugar mixed together, and press as much as possible on the powder, to empty it well
- Use the spoon to trim the ends to get as flat as possible the base of the cake
- Now we put the tray in the kitchen oven for 10 to 12 minutes, at a temperature of 160-180 degrees Celsius
- We take out the tray from the oven, and notice that its color has turned golden .. We leave it in the kitchen until it cools down, and a little butter can be added on the surface to give it a better taste
To prepare the cheese layer on the cheesecake, we need the following ingredients:
- 75 grams of cream cheese (to be at room temperature) Kiri cheese can be used
- Half a cup of heavy cream (you can use canned cream boxes such as buck, crown, etc.)
- 1 and a half cups of sugar (you can put a smaller amount if you want the cheesecake to be less sweet)
- A very light pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 2 egg yolks
- 6 eggs
How to prepare cheesecake cheese
- We first cut cheese and put it in a blender, and beat it for 2 or 3 minutes until it becomes smooth.
- After that we add a light pinch of salt, and only half a cup of sugar, and leave it with a mixer and after a little while we add another half cup of sugar, leave it a little, then put the remaining amount of sugar and leave it also for two minutes until it is melted well
- Two or 3 tablespoons of flour can be added to the mixture to obtain a greater consistency between sugar and cheese .. The flour will not affect the taste and taste of the cake, but it will make the cake more sticky and less likely to break.
- After that, add the lemon juice and vanilla and leave it also on the mixer a little.
- After that, we add cream or cream, which can be mixed with water before pouring it, to obtain a liquid that facilitates movement and homogeneity in the mixer
- Then we add the egg yolks and continue to the mixer without stopping for two minutes as well
- After that we add 3 eggs, and leave them to mix well, before adding the last three eggs, which we also leave for several minutes until we get a melted and smooth mixture
- We then pour this mixture on top of the biscuit layer that we left to cool, and try as much as possible to make the top layer flat and not have bubbles or voids .. because it will be the top of the cheesecake
- We put the tray now in the oven that we have lit previously so that it is hot when putting the tray, and the temperature of the oven should be approximately 250 degrees Celsius … and leave it for 10 minutes and never open the oven door during this time.
- After the ten-minute period, the oven temperature should be reduced to 90 degrees Celsius only. Leave the cheesecake in the oven for about an hour and a half (and remember not to open the oven door)
You may notice that the edges of the cheesecake have become a different color, but that does not mean that they are done, because the middle of the cake should be well done.
After the cake is done, it should be cooled gradually.
- Take the cake out from the oven, and put it in the kitchen for about two hours .. After it cools, try to use the knife to gently empty the edges of the cake so that it does not break .. After taking it out, put it in the refrigerator for about 5 hours.
- After removing it from the refrigerator, you can now cut it and enjoy the beautiful achievement that you have achieved, and put whatever jam, strawberry or cream you want on it .. and remember to use a long knife dipped in hot water before cutting the cheesecake, in order to get a beautiful and elegant texture
Such yummy and easy recipes….
I enjoy seeing all your emails. I love you sharing your receipes with us. I have written many down to try. They all look so good! Thank you so much. I look forward to ending my day reviewing your listing. Thank you!
i like the looks of your item
What is the biscuit base? Bisquick?
The Cheesecake came out delicious!!!!! wonderful recipe!!!!