A quick dish to prepare, spaghetti noodles with Vienna sausage in tomato sauce. The important thing about this recipe is that the noodles are cooked in the sauce itself.
- 250 g egg spaghetti noodles
- 1 medium onion
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 green Italian bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 can crushed tomato
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 package of vienna sausages (5 pieces)
- 3-4 glasses water
- 1 teaspoon sweet pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- Fresh parsley leaves to decorate the dish
- Chop the onion, peppers and garlic.
- Sauté them in a saucepan with oil.
- Cut the sausages into more or less thin slices.
- Sauté them with the vegetables.
- Add the crushed tomato, sugar and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Season with oregano, paprika, pepper and salt. Mix together.
- Pour in the water, mix the preparation and bring to a boil.
- Pour the noodles and separate them well with a fork.
- Let them cook in the tomato sauce that is obtained as the water is consumed.
- If the noodles dry out before they are fully boiled add a little more hot water.
- Serve the noodles once al dente and garnish with fresh parsley leaves.