In this recipe, I’m going to show you how to make a creamy classic watergate salad! My family and friends are loving this dessert especially kids, I hope you give it a try
This watergate salad has been my summertime dessert for 7 years. Sometimes I use less amount of pineapple juice and I add other fruit also. I like to add coconut, mandarin, and many more different fruits.
To make this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 cans (14 oz or 398 ml each) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) Jell-O Pistachio Instant Pudding
- 3 cups thawed Cool Whip topping
- 2 cups Jet-Puffed miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Mix ingredients together.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
If you liked this watergate salad recipe then you may also other related recipes in the desserts category