The Chocolate whipped cream shown below is a type of homemade truffle that is very easy and quick to make, ideal for decorating your favorite desserts and making cakes like those sold in bakeries. Although at first glance it may seem complicated to achieve, the truth is that the only complication lies in properly mixing the Chocolate with the whipped cream.
The degree of intensity of the chocolate frosting is left to your choice, since the recipe is the same for bitter Chocolate as for milk chocolate. So, select the Chocolate to melt that you like the most, choose the dessert you want to decorate and discover on Ineskohl Kitchen how to make Chocolate whipped cream, you will be surprised how simple it is!
Ingredients to make Chocolate whipped cream:
- 300 grams of milk cream or whipping cream. (1¼ cups + 2 tbsp)
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of melted Chocolate
How to make Chocolate whipped cream:
- To start preparing the Chocolate whipped cream, let’s get all the ingredients ready. To do this, if you do not have powdered sugar, you should know that you can prepare it yourself at home by following the steps of our simple recipe for powdered sugar. ineskohl.info
- Once we have everything ready, let’s start! Pour the heavy cream into a bowl and whisk vigorously with an electric whisk to whip it. As it starts to whip, add the sugar little by little and keep whisking. It is very important to add the powdered sugar before the cream is completely whipped, because it could cut and spoil the frosting without butter.
- Set the whipped cream aside for a moment and melt the Chocolate in the microwave in 1 minute intervals. It is best to melt it in several intervals to avoid burning.
- Once melted, add half of the whipped cream to the Chocolate and mix with a spatula, using wrapping movements to prevent the frosting from losing body and volume. Once a homogeneous, lump-free mixture is obtained, add the other half and mix in the same way, very carefully.
- If we are not going to use the chocolate whipped cream immediately, we can cover the bowl or container with plastic wrap and reserve it in the refrigerator until ready to use. As you can see, this is a homemade truffle very easy and quick to make, ideal for decorating vanilla cupcakes, or any other flavor, sponge cakes and even to fill profiteroles.
If you liked the recipe for Chocolate whipped cream, we suggest you visit our dessert recipe category.