This Creamy White Chocolate Fudge with pecans & caramel is a perfect treat for holidays, especially Christmas; everyone in my house loves it; try it you won’t regret
- 3 cups (750 mL) white chocolate chips
- 1 can (300 mL) sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup (250 mL) pecans
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) room temperature caramel sauce
- Place white chocolate, butter, and condensed milk in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl. Cook for 1 minute 30 seconds and mix well. Cook for another 15 seconds and mix well. Continue in 15-second increments (only if necessary) until chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add vanilla extract and pecans.
- Mix well.
- Line an 8×8-inch (20×20 cm) Pyrex dish with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture into the dish to a thickness of about 1 inch.
- Pour a generous dollop of caramel over the top. Place in the refrigerator until firm and ready.
- Cut into 1 inch pieces and store in an airtight dish!