Are you a pasta lover? Well, here is a super easy and delicious recipe that will make you look like a professional chef.
Ingredients to prepare Spaghetti with meatballs:
- 500 gr of spaghetti or linguinis
- 1/3 cup of burgol wheat
- ½ cup of hot water
- 125 gr of lean veal, minced (ground)
- 125 gr spicy sausage or chorizo, skin removed
- 1 white onion, medium, chopped
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 4 cups tomato marinara sauce
- ½ cup basil leaves, chopped
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Preparation of the Spaghetti with meatballs:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (moderate oven).
- Cover the base of a baking dish with aluminum foil and lightly oil the foil.
- For the meatballs:
- In a bowl, combine the burgol wheat with the water and let soak until the wheat is tender and has absorbed the liquid, about 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the soaked burgol wheat, egg whites, minced meat, skinless Italian sausage stuffing, garlic, bread crumbs, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Mix everything well and form the meatballs with your hands.
- Then place the meatballs on the prepared dish.
- We take them to the oven and cook for 25 minutes. After this time, remove from the oven and place the meatballs on kitchen paper to absorb the excess fat.
For the sauce and the spaghetti:
- Place a large saucepan with lightly salted water to boil.
- In another saucepan, heat the 4 cups of marinara sauce.
- Then add the meatballs to the sauce and heat for 20 minutes with the pan covered.
- Add the basil.
- Cook the spaghetti until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Strain and place in a serving dish.
- Cover with the sauce and meatballs and serve sprinkled with grated cheese.
Nutritional information for Spaghetti with meatballs:
- Calories: 379 k
- Fat: 13,39 grs
- Carbohydrates: 46,18 grams
- Proteins: 17,91 grs
Love all your posts.
My kind of food yummy