Mounds Bars desserts covered with chocolate are considered one of the high-end sweets, they taste good and are easy to prepare at home, and buying them does not cost you much, and making it at home is easy, so we will offer you the easiest and most delicious way to prepare Mounds Bars covered with wonderful chocolate.
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- 2 cups grated coconut.
- 1/3 cup cream.
- 2 chocolate bars.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a bowl, put the amount of coconut, add vanilla, and stir well.
- Add coconut oil and cream and stir them, then add the sweetened condensed milk and stir until all the ingredients are melted well.
- Put a piece of parchment paper under a rectangular tray and add the coconut mixture and make it flat.
- We put the tray into the refrigerator and leave it for about two hours.
- We break the chocolate bar and put it in a saucepan, and at the bottom of the pot is another pot with boiling water in it, stir the chocolate until it melts.
- Take out the tray and cut the coconut nuts into equal-sized fingers.
- Dip the Mounds Bars in chocolate and put it in a plate and repeat the process until the amount of coconut ends and return the plate to the refrigerator, and the chocolate can be wrapped if we want it in a thick layer.
- Take the Mounds Bars out of the fridge and they are ready to serve.