A meat pie with a different texture and flavor. A surprising touch of Parmesan.
Serving 4 People
- 2.20 lb of meat (minced mixture)
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1 fried tomato (small)
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Grated cheese (for au gratin)
- 2 sachets of instant mashed potatoes
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Peel the carrot and cut it into squares of more or less the same size.
- In a frying pan with oil and over medium heat, fry the onion and the carrot.
- When we see that the onion is golden brown, add the minced meat. Salt and stir until the meat are ready.
- Pour the half glass of white wine and let it boil for a few minutes so that the alcohol evaporates. Then add the fried tomato and stir with the paddle.
- After a few minutes, add the Parmesan cheese. We turn the mixture so that it melts well together with the rest of the ingredients. Remove from the heat and taste to correct the salt if necessary.
- Preheat the oven to 200º up and down.
- Pour the meat into a baking dish, to be the base of the pie.
- Prepare the puree as indicated on the package. Once we have it, we will only have to cover the meat with it, spreading it all over the surface. Sprinkle the grated cheese for gratin and take it to the oven.
- We have it in the oven until the cheese has melted.
- Take it out of the oven and…let’s eat!