Banana Upside-Down Cake A classic dessert perfect for celebrations, this recipe has been around for generations.
Bananas are baked in a cake batter and then flipped upside down so the fruit is on top. The cake is then topped with brown sugar, butter, and pecans.
This is a delicious dessert that is loved by many. It’s made with bananas, brown sugar, butter, and flour.
It can be served hot or cold, and it’s usually served with ice cream or whipped cream.
Surprise everyone with this easy and delicious banana upside-down cake recipe, with a delicious aroma of cinnamon and honey; let yourself be seduced with all the flavor of bananas. It will become your family’s favorite dessert.
- 2 bananas
- 6 Ounces of Butter of butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup cow’s milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 bananas, cut into slices
- vanilla ice cream, to taste, to go with it
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mash the bananas and set them aside.
- Beat the butter with the sugar and add the eggs and the mashed bananas one by one.
- With the help of a sieve, add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, alternating with the milk, beat for 5 minutes until blended.
- Pour the honey over a mold and add the banana slices. Add the previous mixture and bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean.
- Remove from the mold and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Loving your recipes
Loved the Banana Upside down cake, easy & yummy, it was a big hit with my Grandson, he loves bananas!!