If you are looking for something easy and does not cost too much for dinner, In Ineskohl Kitchen, we got you; this dish is perfect for serving at dinner, Thanksgiving, Christmas
This Scalloped Potatoes is one of my favorite dishes ever, and In this article, I will show you how you can make scalloped potatoes with only a few ingredients that you may already have at your home.
I can’t resist the delicious taste of these Scalloped Potatoes, It smells good all over the house when I cook them. It can be ready to serve in just a few minutes of cooking. A perfect dish to serve at Christmas or Thanksgiving.
How do I store Scalloped Potatoes?
Put Scalloped Potatoes leftover in an airtight food container and then put them in the fridge. It will remain edible for more than 3 days.
Take it out of the fridge and heat it up in the microwave or in a frying pan.
In the Ineskohl kitchen blog, You will learn how to prepare this tasty Scalloped Potatoes dish in just a few minutes.
Serving 4 people
- 8 medium potatoes
- 4 or 5 scallions (depending on size)
- 150 gram grated cheese (Parmesan)
- 3 eggs
- 10 cl of milk
- 10 cl of liquid cream
- 10 gram semi-salted butter
- 1 tsp. tablespoon of herbs de Provence
- Peel, wash, and cut the potatoes into thin strips.
- Peel, wash, and slice the shallots. (source: ineskohl.info)
- Preheat oven to 180°C (th.6).
- In a buttered gratin dish, place a layer of potatoes covered with shallots and grated cheese.
- Repeat until all ingredients are used up. Sprinkle with Provence herbs.
- In a bowl, place and break eggs, pour milk and cream. Whisk and pour into the dish.
- Put in the oven and cook for 1 hour.
If you liked this Scalloped Potatoes recipe, I highly recommend you to visit dinner category for similar recipes