The most delicious bread you can serve for breakfast is homemade Apple Cinnamon Bread, Everyone in my house loves to eat this delicious bread in the morning and sometimes also as a snack during the day. I learned how to prepare this bread from my grandmother years ago. You don’t need a lot of ingredients to prepare it. In just a few minutes it will be ready to serve.
Can I store Apple Cinnamon Bread?
Yes, you can. Wrap the Apple Cinnamon Bread in aluminum foil and then enter it into the freezer. It remains edible for more than two months.
Here on Ineskohl’s Kitchen blog, you will learn how to prepare a moist and delicious bread for breakfast, Apple Cinnamon Bread.
- 100 g butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 spoon of baking powder
- 3 apples
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- Beat butter and sugar to make creamy. Then add the eggs
- After whipping them well add milk and vanilla and beat (ineskohl.info)
- Mix the flour and baking powder in a separate bowl, then add it to the butter and egg mixture and stir well.
- Chop the apples and stir them into a spoonful of cinnamon
- Mix a quarter cup of brown sugar with a spoon of cinnamon and set aside
- Put parchment paper on the bottom of the tray and add half of the cake mixture
- Top it with half the apple and half the brown sugar mixture
- Top with the second half of the cake mixture and on top of the remaining apples and sugar
- Bake it in the oven for 45 minutes
- Mix powdered sugar with a spoonful of milk and put the sauce over the cake
If you liked this Easy Apple Cinnamon Bread recipe, I recommend you visit Dinner category for similar recipes.