This Orange Dreamsicle cake is one of the most delicious and easiest cakes you can prepare with only a few ingredients.
ORANGE CREAMSICLE CAKE
- 1 (18 oz) box Duncan Hines Orange Supreme
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (3 oz) box Orange Jello
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 oz) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 (8 oz) container of Cool Whip
Steps to follow
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add a box of Duncan Hines Orange Supreme, half cup of oil, 1 cup of water, and 3 eggs, then mix these ingredients with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. (Source: Ineskohl.info)
- Spray a 13×9-inch pan pour the cake mixture into the pan.
- Place the 13×9-inch pan into the preheated oven for 25 to 27 minutes.
- While the cake is baking, let’s make the jello. In a small bowl, add a package of JELL-O orange, 3/4 cups of boiling water, stir well everything, add 1/2 cup of water, mix everything, and set aside.
- Take the cake out of the oven and let it cool completely.
- Use a skewer to make tiny holes on the top of the cake.
- Pour the Jello mixture on the top of the cake.
- Cover the cake with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
- Add instant jello, 1 cup, and half of the milk in a large bowl. Mix these ingredients for 3 minutes until it becomes thickened. Add 1 spoon of orange extract 1 tbsp of vanilla while whisking. Add Coll whip and mix everything. (source: Ineskohl.info)
- Add the topping to the cake. Put it back in the refrigerator for 30 minutes o overnight.
Serve and enjoy