Indian fry bread is an instant oil fried bread with a delicious taste that can be served with beans, jam, peanuts, and honey. You can eat it salty or sweet.
How do I store Indian fry bread?
Wrap the Indian fry bread in a large cloth and store it at room temperature, It will remain edible for two days
How to freeze Indian fry bread?
Wrap the Indian fry bread in a piece of cloth, then put it in an airtight food container and put it in the freezer, It will remain edible in the freezer for up to four months
How do I reheat Indian fry bread?
If you have frozen Indian fried bread, you can reheat it in the microwave or the oven at 300 Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Do not forget to wrap it with aluminum foil before entering the fried bread into the oven.
Here in Ineskohl Kitchen, I will show you how I prepare Indian fried bread at home, in just a few minutes
- 2 cups white flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tbsp shortening (optional)
- In a medium-sized bowl, add white flour, baking powder, and salt. Use a spoon to mix the ingredients.
- Add a cup of milk to the ingredients, Mix well everything
- Knead on a dusty surface with flour. Ineskohl.info
- Leave the dough to rest for about two hours
- Cut the dough in half and then press the dough with a baking roller
- Fry the dough in the oil until it turns golden.
- Remove the fried bread from the oil and place it on kitchen paper to absorb the oil.
- Serve and Enjoy.
If you liked this Indian Fry Bread recipe, I recommend you visit Dinner category for similar recipes.