Do you like this incredibly good Wendy’s chili? Well, starting today, cook it in the comfort of your own home!
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 3 1/2 cups of tomato juice.
- 1 (29 ounces) can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounces) can of beans, drained.
- 1 (15 ounces) can of pink beans (pinto)
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ cup diced celery
- ¼ cup diced green bell pepper
- ¼ cup chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a pan, cook the ground beef and drain the fat.
- In a large saucepan, place the beef and add all the ingredients listed.
- Simmer for 1 ½ hour, stirring occasionally.
- You could also cook it in a slow cooker on low heat for 3 to 4 hours.