There is no better way to start your day than having a quick and tasty Breakfast Bundt Cake on your Breakfast. This Bundt cake consists of the most important nutritional elements that you must have in your breakfast, These items are eggs, bread, and Bacon.
How do I store a Breakfast Bundt Cake?
It is enough to put it in the refrigerator after placing it in a closed food container, it will keep the Bundt Cake for three days.
How do I freeze Breakfast Bundt Cake?
I do not recommend freezing this Bundt Cake in the freezer. It will lose its fresh taste because it will not melt completely. I suggest you store it in the refrigerator instead of the freezer.
How to keep Breakfast Bundt Cake moist?
To keep your Bundt cake moist and prevent it from becoming dry, you have to wrap it in plastic and leave it at room temperature so it stays fresh until the next Breakfast.
In Ineskohl Kitchen, I will show you how do I prepare Breakfast Bundt cake in just 30 minutes. Let’s get to the recipe.
- 16 slices of Bacon
- 6 Scrambled Eggs
- 3 Cups Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Roll of biscuit dough (8 biscuits)
- A pinch of Basil Leaves
- A pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Cut each biscuit into eight pieces.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add biscuits, add bacon, scrambled eggs, and cheddar cheese. Using our hands, mix the ingredients well.
- Sprinkle a few basil leaves and red pepper flakes. Ineskohl.info
- Grease a Bundt cake pan, Add the mixture to the Bundt cake pan, Then set the Bundt cake pan in the oven for 35 minutes.
Don’t fill the whole Bundt cake pan. During baking, the size of this Bundt cake rises and may fall from it.
If you liked this Breakfast Bundt Cake recipe, I recommend you visit Breakfast category for similar recipes.