Apple Fritter Bread is a delicious and quick recipe, rich with cinnamon and sweet apples flavor. You can serve it in the breakfast or evening with a cup of coffee or tea.
How do I store Apple Fritter Bread?
Wrap plastic paper on it and then put it in the refrigerator, it will stay fresh for a week.
In my blog Ineskohl Kitchen, i will show you my recipe to prepare this delicious Amish Apple Fritter Bread.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon milk, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 175c.
- In a bowl, add the peeled and chopped apples and cinnamon and mix the two ingredients.
- In a large bowl, add butter. Using an electric mixer, mix the butter, then add sugar and eggs during the mixing, add vanilla extract and milk, and we continue to mix.
- Add baking soda to the flour, and use a spoon to mix. Ineskohl.info
- In a small bowl, add brown sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
- Add the flour to the large bowl and mix all the ingredients. ineskohl kitchen
- Pour half of the mixture evenly into a Pre-greased leaf pan to make a bottom layer. Then add half of the apples and add the brown sugar and cinnamon on top of the apples. Pour the remaining mixture over the apples evenly.
- Add the remaining apples to the mixture again, followed by the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Set the leaf pan in the oven for 60 minutes.
- You can add frosting on the top of the Apple Fritter Bread. Server and enjoy.
If you liked this Apple Fritter Bread recipe, I recommend you visit the Desserts category for similar recipes.