Apple Fritter Bread is a delicious and quick recipe, rich with cinnamon and sweet apples flavor. You can serve it in the breakfast or evening with a cup of coffee or tea.
How do I store Apple Fritter Bread?
Wrap plastic paper on it and then put it in the refrigerator, it will stay fresh for a week.
In my blog Ineskohl Kitchen, i will show you my recipe to prepare this delicious Amish Apple Fritter Bread.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon milk, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 175c.
- In a bowl, add the peeled and chopped apples and cinnamon and mix the two ingredients.
- In a large bowl, add butter. Using an electric mixer, mix the butter, then add sugar and eggs during the mixing, add vanilla extract and milk, and we continue to mix.
- Add baking soda to the flour, and use a spoon to mix. Ineskohl.info
- In a small bowl, add brown sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
- Add the flour to the large bowl and mix all the ingredients. ineskohl kitchen
- Pour half of the mixture evenly into a Pre-greased leaf pan to make a bottom layer. Then add half of the apples and add the brown sugar and cinnamon on top of the apples. Pour the remaining mixture over the apples evenly.
- Add the remaining apples to the mixture again, followed by the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Set the leaf pan in the oven for 60 minutes.
- You can add frosting on the top of the Apple Fritter Bread. Server and enjoy.
If you liked this Apple Fritter Bread recipe, I recommend you visit the Desserts category for similar recipes.
Great tasting Recipes!!
When do you add the powdered sugar, or, is that for dusting only? Thanks.
Them desserts and meals are excellent we are taking our time to make many of them,Thankyou!!!