Learn with us the easiest way to make a delicious Chocolate Eclair Cake and serve it with a cup of hot coffee.
- Water: 1 cup
- Butter: 1 finger (3 tbsp)
- Flour: 1 cup
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon
- Eggs: 4 pieces
- Vanilla: half a teaspoon
- Vanilla ready-made pudding: 1-pack (for filling)
- Milk: 2 cups (for the filling)
- Whipping cream: 12 cup (for the filling)
- Whipping cream: 12 cup (for icing)
- Ready-made chocolate sauce: as desired
How to prepare
- Put the water and butter in a saucepan over a medium heat and leave them to a boil. Then remove the saucepan from the heat and add the flour and sugar and mix well.
- Add the eggs to the mixture (one at a time) with the whisk, then add the vanilla.
- Put the mixture on a square tray and bake for 25 minutes in a preheated oven and let it cool down completely.
- Mix the ready-made pudding mixture with milk together, then add the whipped cream and spread the mixture over the cooled baked cake.
- Decorate the face with the whipped cream and chocolate sauce
Note: You can make it in separate cups instead of the mold for a distinct presentation