Learn with us the easiest way to make a delicious Chocolate Eclair Cake and serve it with a cup of hot coffee.
- Water: 1 cup
- Butter: 1 finger (3 tbsp)
- Flour: 1 cup
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon
- Eggs: 4 pieces
- Vanilla: half a teaspoon
- Vanilla ready-made pudding: 1-pack (for filling)
- Milk: 2 cups (for the filling)
- Whipping cream: 12 cup (for the filling)
- Whipping cream: 12 cup (for icing)
- Ready-made chocolate sauce: as desired
How to prepare
- Put the water and butter in a saucepan over a medium heat and leave them to a boil. Then remove the saucepan from the heat and add the flour and sugar and mix well.
- Add the eggs to the mixture (one at a time) with the whisk, then add the vanilla. (source: ineskohl.info)
- Put the mixture on a square tray and bake for 25 minutes in a preheated oven and let it cool down completely.
- Mix the ready-made pudding mixture with milk together, then add the whipped cream and spread the mixture over the cooled baked cake.
- Decorate the face with the whipped cream and chocolate sauce
Note: You can make it in separate cups instead of the mold for a distinct presentation
If you liked this recipe for Chocolate Eclair Cake, I suggest to visit the Desserts category for more similar recipes
All the food you show is awesome
All these recipes look delicious. I can’t wait to get try them.
Lov all your recipes, delicious!
I am making this tomorrow thank you for your sharing always
I love your recipes and consider you a great artist for your decorated cakes. They are gorgeous! I would love to be able to purchase a cookbook of your recipes or be able to copy those I would like to make. Is this possible? Let me know if you have a cookbook or if you could make them where we could copy them. Thank you, Rachel Clayton
Looks so good, do. You jabe anything for two people?
You have some awesome stuff to try
All of your recipes are always so good and very easy to make. Most of the ingredients are not very expensive. I get many compliments on these desserts from friends to family. I usually don’t do much baking. These recipes are easy to make too.
Thank you so much Julie, I’m glad to hear that from you
Such yummy recipes that I really must try. When I do, I will definitely post my reply. Thanks for sharing.